We Are Here to Serve!Mar 30, 2020
Like you, I am concerned about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis and the well-being of our clients, our colleagues, and our great Country. We will continue to take the necessary steps in order to minimize the spread of the virus while focusing on safety and prevention. The health and business continuity of our customers will always be the top priority for Digital Lightbridge.
We recognize the unique challenges that we are all facing to keep our businesses profitable. We want you to be aware that we are here to support you and your organization during this unprecedented season. Digital Lightbridge is fully operational, financially strong, and we are here to help you with whatever you may need. We will continue to monitor the situation with local and national officials and will let you know if we experience any changes in normal business.
Please let us know if we can help you with marketing communications strategies or just have a phone or Zoom conversation about your organization’s challenges. We know that this too shall pass. When this strange season subsides, we desire that your business is ready to flourish in the next season.
Together, we can and will prevail against this challenge to everyone's health and the livelihood of our businesses. If you need assistance, please call, text, webchat, Facebook Messenger, email, or connect through this form.
Warmest regards and press on,
Rich and your team at Digital Lightbridge
P.S. If I can help you in any way, please message me at any time. Feel free to call or text my personal cell phone if you need anything, especially before or after typical business hours (813) 956-6800.
P.P.S. Here are a few resources that I have found helpful:
1. John Hopkins COVID-19 Mapping
2. Bain & Company: Actions Plan Amidst the COVID-19 Outbreak
3. C12 COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Tool
4. Google My Business – COVID-19
5. Guidance for America from the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
6. Apple COVID-19 Screening Tool
7. CDC: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
8. The White House + CDC + FEMA
9. Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
10. Leading Through Crisis with John C. Maxwell
11. Guidance on the Essential Workforce
12. COVID-19 Dashboard Map